|All the wonderful art people have done of Proj the Echidna!|
Okay! So I've finally gotten my old commissions out of the way, and after two years of improving my art, as well as having purchased many commissions myself over that period, I am a lot more confident in the idea of doing commissions myself!
So without further adieu- Commissions from me are now officially open!
1) Line Art (Baseline*):
- $13.00 USD/1500 Points**
2) Flat Colour:
- $15.00 USD/1750 Points
3) Full Colour; Simple:
- $18.00 USD/2025 Points
4) Full Colour; Solid:
- $20.00 USD/2200 Points
* Prices may increase with more complicated designs. The Baseline is my bare minimum when it comes to my commissions.
** These are very reduced initial opening prices and are very subject to increase in the future, I have been told by many that I'm still under-selling myself. Low initial prices are for me to test the waters comfortably, I will decide later when they need to increase.
[Edit - 27/01/14] - There has been some confusion over the previous pricing list I gave, as they have misread the method of pricing I have given (it is direly important that you actually read my terms properly). The Line Art price is the bare minimum price for commissioning me, all other prices that were listed (Flat and Full colour) were prices that were added onto the baseline price, NOT the prices on their own (why on earth would a line art be more expensive than a coloured image?).
I have adjusted the list now to be more simple, but as the basic Line Art price is still subject to increase depending on the commission, so too will the other pricing variations increase. So for those who have commissioned me under the misconception of my prices, you are welcome to cancel if you are unable to work off the proper prices, or I can reserve your spot until you are able to collect the required cost. Otherwise I will continue with commissions as normal.
1) At this point in time, I will not be accepting multiple character images, only single character renderings will be offered (just at this present stage).
2) If you would like a specific pose or personality portrayed with your character, it would be appreciated if that was specified in the request; Otherwise I'll assume you're happy with whatever I come up with.
3) I will not be offering sketches, as my images are generally refined during the line art stage. The line art is the most valuable part of my work and will always be of high quality. Flats and Full Colours are cheaper additions because they don't take anywhere near as long to do at all.
4) The colouring style I go with is negotiable, since I don't really have a fully set style I work with. If there's a particular style that's been previously posted in my gallery appeals to you, please feel free to direct me to it. Otherwise I will go with a standard-to-experimental style.
5) I am also offering redesign/makeover design commission requests. There is no extra cost on a redesign/makeover, but if you would like something specific in the design, please specify clearly unless you are happy for me to just wing it.
6) In relation to the previous point, since designing is my forte, if you would like me to create a certain custom design by request, I am willing to negotiate doing so provided specific details are included within the request (I will be unable to come up with a design if I have no information or ideas to work with).
[What I Will Draw]
1) Single Sonic Character Renderings*
2) Character Redesigns/Makeovers
3) Custom Sonic Character Designs
[What I Won't Draw] (At this stage)
1) Pretty much everything else
* Yes, this includes fan characters, so long as it is Sonic in nature. So that means I will draw other species as well, such as Humans (within the realm of the Sonic world), Zeti and any other in-universe alien species.
1) I will not respond to comments/messages with a commission request- Commission requests must be sent to me via Notes. Please make your request as detailed as possible; For standard character renderings, provide clear references of your character, as well as a description for if a specific pose or personality is to be displayed.
For other miscellaneous requests (ie. makeover/redesigning/designing requests), please provide specific detailing of your desired idea. I am also willing to ad-lib if you aren’t fussed about the final results. Please Note me for any further commission inquiries.
2) Payment for both PayPal and Points is offered. However, since Points are of less value to me, there is a slight increase in pricing for Point commissions as opposed to PayPal/Cash purchases (which is more encouraged).
After I have accepted your commission, I will ask for the payment only after I have begun work on the piece, to which I will notify you of the progress before I continue further. For PayPal purchases, please send to: Dean_Tagasa@hotmail.com.
3) After a line art or flat coloured commission has been purchased and completed, if at any point afterwards you would like to see that piece added onto (ie. line art to flat colour, or flat colour to full colour), I would be happy to accept upgrading the commission by adding the extra fee required.
Full Colour; Simple Style)
Full Colour; Solid Style)
(I have decided that I'll be taking just 20 slots at this present stage)
1) Okeanos-Heart - Completed: fav.me/d73cizd (Cash; $15.00 USD)
2) s-94 - Completed: fav.me/d73hngs (Cash; $20.00 USD)
3) Sonadow-Fan4ever - Completed: fav.me/d742nk7 (Cash; $15.00 USD)
4) C8LIN-The-Hedgie - Payment received, Currently inking (Cash; $18.00 USD)
5) Project--Xeta (Cash; $18.00)
7) Melky9714 (Points; 1500 Points)
8) Silveromi (x2) (Points; 2025 Points)
9) Silveromi (Points; 2025 Points)
10) Gitzyrulz (Cash; $18.00 USD)
11) InGriid-Chan (Points; 1750 Points)
12) Safyran (Cash; $13.00 USD)
13) Ryelleti (Points; 1750 Points)
14) MightyRay (Cash; $20.00)
15) SonicGal390 (x2)
17) IrmaTH (Reserved)
18) Artistic-Twist (Reserved) (Points; 1750 Points)
19) AyaGer-Robotnik (Reserved) (Points; 1750 Points)
20) Twilight-Entropy (Reserved) (Points; 1750 Points)
[Edit] - Goodness, not even 10 hours and I've already filled up fast! I will get started on working on these after work, but for now Commissions are now closed until I've managed to get a feel for doing these. So keep an eye out for when I open them again! Thanks so much, guys!
[Edit 2 - 27/01/14] - For those who have commissioned me, please read up at the footnote under my pricing list. Also, I had been away over this weekend for a camping trip, so no, I haven't ceased productivity just yet, haha. I am home now and will be continuing work on my commissions after a bit of recuperation.